Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Midnight...

The rain is pouring fiercely right now. I can see it hits the windows without any mercy, in front of me. It seems like trying to find a path to storm into my room and destructs things as it likes.

Hmmm…

Why am I talking about raining? Have no idea, really!

Oh shit!! I see my clothes being hit by the rain. Guess I’ve chose the wrong time to wash it. Well, I can do nothing. Will let the sun do his job tomorrow.

Why sun is a “he”?? Perhaps it’s due to the powerful bright sunshine that similar to the characteristic of a man :>

Then I suppose the moon is a “she”, best suits her soft and sweet moonlight ;) Just like an irresistible charismatic woman.

Hey Flo!! What are you doing? You’re supposed to be studying! (am shouting to myself)
Ohh, forgive me please :-S Have lost interest in the notes.
Excuses! [-X Now shoo back to notes!
Alright alright, as you wish My Lady.

What are you laughing there? Get back to work [-(

>:p hehe just kidding. Peace! :-”

No comments: