Saturday, August 20, 2005

I moved to lab(s)

Some brief fresh back about this whole week:

Monday afternoon 2-5pm -- went to Project Lab 1 for Mini Project, as usual.

Tuesday morning 9-12noon -- DTL1 at Telecommunications Lab

Tuesday afternoon 2pm onwards -- heading to PCB lab to fabricate the PCB; waited there doing nothing until at about 4pm. Guess what?! The lab technician brought us great news -> COME TOMORROW, coz he can’t handle so many “businesses” at one time. Feeling a bit annoyed.

Wednesday morning 9am onwards -- sit patiently inside the PCB lab until 10:15am for our turn to start fabricating our PCB. Can’t complain!

Wednesday 2pm -- went to PCB lab again to get our ready-PCB. Didn’t get the chance to drill though.

Thursday 9am -- Again, crawled tiredly to PCB lab for PCB holes drilling. Waited until 10 something still didn’t get a touch on the drilling machine, what an irony!! Aggravated and left the lab.

Thursday 2-4:30pm -- EPM1 at Energy System Lab.

Friday 9-12noon -- went for Mini Project at Project Lab 1, as usual, again.

I’ve already moved my bed and my pillows to the lab.
Ohh, my home my dear lab(s) *puke blood*

Darn, this is a so freaking ill experience of spending my whole week in the labs.
Bitting nails…*labs phobia*

Guess this horrible thing close the curtain here? I can assure you it’s a no no no!

I can foresee that – my next week will be spent in the labs as well.

Curse’em…

No comments: