Wednesday, February 22, 2006

lately

After a badminton session last Friday, my throat felt very irritated. I can’t even fall asleep in fact I’m very tired, just kept on woke up to drink water.water.water. However, in the end I still catch flu. This is the normal sequence. My illness always starts at sore throat à flu à cough. Terrible. Horrible. Vegetable. (A quote from Yinghan)

I guess the reason being is I drank too little water while I sweat a lot during the badminton session. And I bath before my sweats dried (evaporation). My poor nose is being rubbed off some of its skins due to excessive dryness :( Painful.

Talk about water, recently the water in our hostel is yellowish. I’m not very daring to drink it. Who knows what it contains. *eewwwww* No choice but have to spend extra money to buy water.

Just now went for a 1 hour Salsa dance class. It’s fun! And it can be considered as an exercise too. Well, you move your shoulder, you move right, you move left, you move back, you move front, you turn 360 degree clockwise...woohoo
Just imagine.

This coming Friday we’ll have Engineer & Society subject presentation. Won will present while I’ll be clicking mouse wahahahhaha ;)) I haven’t prepared my report part yet. Guess I’ll do it later in the afternoon, coz needa compile it tonight.

Gotta stop here, else tomorrow won’t be able to get up for 8am class.
Gute Nacht.

No comments: