Thursday, May 18, 2006

No.2

What the heck happened to the network lately??? There, Pak Lah disappointed with telecommunications companies' services ; here, I'm disappointed with MMU network services.

[“Our country is a modern nation, it is not underdeveloped and should not face such disruptions and breakdowns,” he noted, adding that the cooperation from the telcos had been slacking.] *the red words are contradictory* *whistling to the sky*

[Speaking to reporters after visiting the Energy, Water and Communications Ministry here yesterday, Abdullah said taking care of the people’s welfare was of utmost importance, and remedial action had to be taken quickly.] Quoted from the same article above, TheStar .

We are the people you see. So, please take care of our welfare ;)

For online sake, improve the service. Don't let me down lah.

Btw, finished my 2nd paper this morning...hoho. I'm one day closer to GEnting. Ya, I just like to repeat Genting Genting Genting, so what har?! Blekkk >:p

After exam, one thing I'm never dull of doing is -- wrap my notes with the exam question paper and keep it aside. 哪边凉快就闪哪边纳凉去。Wahahahhaha >:)

Hmm...gotta get myself into another bunch of notes already. Ciaoz ~

No comments: