Sunday, July 09, 2006

I don't know what to call

Well, last night Germany wins over Portugal to attain the 3rd place in the World Cup 2006. A quite happy ending for the host country folks.

My hp's screen suddenly decorating itself with some horizontal and vertical black/color lines. In fact, the lines are increasing day by day. I hope my hp won't be "line crowded" and can stand until I go back to Kuching for some services *pray*

Haven't complete the tasks assigned by my fyp supervisor. Should I watch the World Cup Final tonight? Italy or France?

After this final match, one of the greatest footballer will retire. I'm pretty sure you know about this guy. Yes, he is Zinedine Zidane of France.

Farewell Zidane! May his career ends perfectly with the lifting up of the cup *winkz*

P/s: I thought I saw 4:44pm again :-L Always saw this time, abit eerie :))

No comments: