Saturday, March 31, 2007

Ermmm?

This post aims to make my March’s posts to be 2.

Since my last entry, a lot of things happened.

I had my DSP midterm on 13th and Opto midterm on 29th. Opto one was mostly theory questions – it’s hard that I developed my bullshitting skill to its fullest.

Single-mode = only one mode propagate

Multimode = a few modes propagate

Homojunction = only consist of one junction

Heterojunction = consist of more than one junction

See?

I did that simply because I have never read the notes. Serious. Lazy I am, even though this is my last midterm paper in MMU. Gonna graduate soon mah, if I didn’t fail anything. *touch wood* No, I ain’t gonna mention bout my fyp, no I’m not goin to do that. Fypppppppppppppp!

Has been attending a free skin care & make-up class, and bought some “weapons” -- wana prepare for the upcoming Enite. But, after a few trials, I decided to leave those to professional being. Not my strength lah, boh pian :o3

Anything else ahh? Oh ya…job hunting. Not an easy task I tell you. Haihhh… Anyway, next week there’ll be career fairs coming like mushrooms after rain --- 3rd – 5th April (MMU), and 6th – 8th April (Mid Valley Convention Centre). Anyone who’s job hunting can go try some luck.

Meanwhile, needa submit my fyp first draft on 18th April. Before that, have to submit for supervisor’s approval if not mistaken (depending on respective supervisor). Haven’t done a bit. Pain in my brain.

This year’s Convocation is on 11th and 12th August.

I guess that’s it, for now. * wave hands :-h * Take care!

No comments: