Sunday, April 30, 2006

Guess what

I'm hired.

Sent in my ITP CV on 30th March. ITP = Industrial Training Program.

Verified it on 3th or 4 April (i guess).

Then on 20th April, accidentally got to know that i'm hired.

Where? Which states? Which company?

I seriously do not know.

Fyi, i've put Penang and Kuching for my location of choices. I might or might not get these places.

Like one of my friend, he didn't put Penang but he got it.

So, i might end up in a mobile center fixing hp everyday. Or formatting pc in a supermarket's computer accesories department every freaking day *quoted from my friends*. Who knows? At the end of the day, i'll have hp or pc phobia i tell ya.

Please do not say "hi" to me if you bump into me at those places. I'll be very piss to see you. Peace~ >:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha! I'll be the first to laugh.. nyiek nyiek :p

Joking.
I'll just ask you to help check my hp/pc.

Joking again :p

Florinna said...

laugh lah...later i give you eat hp ;)) any brand also got: Samsung, Nokia, Motorola, Mokia etc, let you choose. nice leh? :>

eh, where you hide your blog ah?

Anonymous said...

Hide to blog more 18sx stuff.
lalala~

Florinna said...

then i wish u all the best in ur future 18sx stuff undertaking lah :)>- don't let me down L-) cheers~