Sunday, September 03, 2006

Wake me up when September ends

Joke of the Day:

Corporate Lesson

A crow was sitting on a tree, doing nothing all day. A rabbit asked him, "Can I also sit like you and do nothing all day long?" The crow answered: "Sure, why not." So, the rabbit sat on the ground below the crow, and rested. A fox jumped on the rabbit and ate it.

Moral of the story : To be sitting and doing nothing, you must be sitting very high up.

Source: The English Online.


To sit freely without any interruption and worry of being "caught", you gotta be the big boss. No one can touch you. No one can blame you.

My fyp presentation is in 3 weeks time, but I still being bugged by the irritating assignments. We hafta move away all the rocks that obstruct our paths before we can fully concentrate on our final destination. So, like it onot, i hafta get rid of the assignments 1st.

Oh ya, I have 2 free movie vouchers that I won from playing Sudoku during a road show. And its getting expired today. Useless tickets.

Such a troublesome sem. *yawn yawn yawn*

No comments: