Saturday, December 23, 2006

My (partial) Christmas & New Year's Wishes

1. To those boat-men that asked money from the flood victims out there, I wish your house(s) get flooded NOW!


2. I wish I won’t hear any moronic words coming out from the mouth of our minister(s), ever, again.

Eg. Recently heard from radio DJ, a deputy minister said that women deserved to be robbed – who asked them to carry branded handbags?! It’s like saying the women are portraying an outlook that says, “What are you waiting for? Come snatch me now, I’m carrying a LV bag leh *wink wink*”.

What about men? I hope the minister won’t come out with something like this sooner or later – don’t wear branded jeans like Levi’s. It’ll be deciphered by the snatch thieves as “Come rob my pants now, it’s Levi’s woh!”

Now how’s that?


3. I wish our Mr. future-astronaut is doing good – contribute to Malaysia’s scientific researches.


Finally, I wish everyone’s healthy and happy, esp my family and friends.


Merry Christmas & Happy New Year 2007!!

*hugss & kissess*

No comments: