Thursday, December 14, 2006

sale = sail != sell

Two girls knocked on my door and said they're doing some market survey for Digi. They also mentioned: This is not sale! So I mah chatted with them loh.
Mind you, I was opening my "Home Alone" movie at that time.

They took turn pilipala explained explained and asked for my opinions.

Them:
There're users who complaint that the charges are too expensive, some can even spent up to RM300 or RM500 per month. Do you think it's expensive?

Me:
Wow, it's expensive! But this is non of my business lah, I didn't boil my handphone also.

Them:
Can you tell how much you have to pay when you're talking for 6seconds, 10 seconds or 30seconds?

Me:
Errr....I tak tau lah. 60 cents per minute I know lah.

Then I kepoh-kepoh go told them -- but usually I'm using Friends&Family to call only, so still affordable.

They quickly tembak me -- but F&F is for calling 6 people only; if you use this package, it's very cheap for calling everyone. FOR EVERYONE OHH!!!! :>

Ohhh...ok.

Them:
Now we're doing the promotion. *show me the information charts* If you buy it at Digi Center, it'll cost you RM100. But if you buy it now, it's only RM30. You can choose your own number, means you can decide the 4-digits behind 016-897XXXX.
*the fox tails finally emerged..woo woo wolf*

Me:
Errr...but I wana use back my current number woh. I don't feel like changing.

Them:
Is your number the issue here? *I kinda ignore this coz I have no intention to spend any of my money since the beginning.*

Me:
I think I still don't need this package first lah. I'll purchase it next time when I need it.

Them:
But this promotion is only until end of this month ohh. RM30 is really worth it.

Me:
Ohh...but I still don't need it yet. Thanks ahhh.



Now, can anybody please kindly tell me the difference between sale and not sale?


Can you catch the ball I'm throwing?

2 comments:

ruiyun said...

After they started to say "F&F's for calling 6 ppl only.. blabla FOR EVERYONE OH.." you can tell them...

"Oh survey part finish already ah? K... byeeeee... muaks~"

...and slam the door.

Florinna said...

Usually I'll say "NO" to these people at the first place, but don't know why that day I suddenly wana entertain them :))

so end up wasting their time & my time >:) simply "kao kao zhan moh pong chan" :p bad hor?