Friday, April 06, 2007

Happy day, I guess

Yesterday morning started out as a blur day.

I was rushing for my OC2 lab session, so I grabbed a piece of bread, my room key and my watch and went out. I was eating my bread while locking my room door. Then, I bent down to take my socks while lifting my left hand to eat my bread. The next thing I know, I was biting my room key +_+

Now, please go burst your stomach elsewhere.

In the lab, we were changing the input voltage, Vin values to obtain the different output voltage, Vout. After setting the Vin, we measured the Vout. But all of a sudden, Sweewon pointed out that we (it’s me -_-) actually didn’t supply the Vin to the system under test. Again, laugh.

Then during the afternoon interview, I told the two interviewers: “I enjoy playing sudoku and minesweeper during my free time bla bla bla…” One of them laughed out.

Hope I brighten your day :)

No comments: