Friday, April 13, 2007

Oh oh...

I need to mention this a lil’ bit. Although it might bring up some tension around, esp my friends whom are in the same shoes as me right here right now. Sorry guys! :p

Next week Wednesday, 18th April I’m required to submit my FYP first draft. This first draft carries 50% marks of the 10 credit hours FYP, if I’m not mistaken. Any other correction made after that is of no use, since the final marks will be depending on this first draft, only.

So, come to us, you will see a lot of tensed faces – suddenly become old in just ONE night. 所谓的:“一夜之间变得白发苍苍。”

After this submission, there’ll be FYP presentation a week later, around end of April / early May. Then, racing up from behind are our dear assignments – Opto (30th April) & DSP (3rd May).

Actually, my presentation is on 3rd May. So, by then, if you see me walking like a zombie from one end of the campus at this second to the other end on the next second, please don’t be traumatized; it’s really me.

I seriously enjoy writing this blog than writing my thesis :-$ Sshhhh… In fact, I have more ideas when I’m writing this; while a blank when writing my thesis :-&

Hopefully I can produce my thesis by next Monday, for my supervisor’s approval beforehand. God bless everyone! %%-


P/s: A lot to think about lately, confusing and lost…hope I can make up my mind and find my path soon. After all, decisions made have to be taken full responsibility by myself. Dang it’s hard!

No comments: