Saturday, June 16, 2007

Moving into a new life stage

Alot have happened in the past month...

I've graduated, i.e. finished my *final* exams on 24th May and officially checked-out from the campus hostel that I've stayed for 4 yrs on 27th May.

Many thanks to Yeejen, Mingyih and hanlun for letting me tumpang-ing at their place while I was homeless :p ~27th - 28th May~

*******Tedious passport making journey*******
25th May -- ruyuan & sweewon intended to bring me to do my passport at Damansara Immigration department, but delayed by the photo taking session :|

28th May -- ruyuan brought me to Kajang Immigration department, but the nombor giliran for that day finished when I was trying to get it at around 11am :|

29th May -- I followed ruyuan back to Ipoh, planning to do my passport there. We reached Ipoh around 3 and went straight to the Immigration department. Waited for about 20mins and it's my turn already. Me and ruyuan were so happy coz it's too smooth to be true. In the end, the officer told me: "both your parents are Sarawakian, so if you wana apply your passport here, you can only get it after 1 or 2 months :| another option would be going back to Kuching to do :| We both were truly speechless :| :| We did ask a friend who's more familiar with this passport matter about the duration required and the answer we get is still 1 or 2 months :(

30th May -- I had no choice but to go back Kuching to settle my damn troublesome passport matter. I gotta do it on or before 31th May, as 1st June(Fri) was public hol for Gawai while 4th June(Mon) was replacement public hol for Yang di-Pertuan Agong birthday :| Took a flight on 30th nite -- 5pm delayed to 6:45pm :|

31st May -- Woke up early in the morning and stormed to Kuching Immigration department, I told myself I ain't gonna miss it this time, never!! Got the 2nd number 0002 and kaotim everything in 15mins time -- took number, process my particulars, finger print detection and payment. But...but...the passport can only be collected on 5th June :| :| waaaaaaaa cry no tears d :(( Called the tour agent and luckily, she said can fax my photocopy passport over on 5th June, else m gonna miss my trip #:-S

5th June -- Woke up early again, and when i reached the Immigration department, the whole office's computers were offline :| Not again, speechless!! Waited for another 1 and a half hour.. but I managed to have a nice chat with a lady who's waiting to collect her passport also :) We got our numbers 0003 and 0004. All were smooth until my turn. I tried to get my finger print detected, who knows the officer suddenly told me: "seems like the computer system got problem again.." I went "HAR?!" Really frustrated! Fortunately the system resumed when they restart the program *whew!!* my oh my... crying dry tears I am -_- the moment I collected my passport, I felt that I'm truly alive again, after all these tiring days... all my body cells were extremely excited muahahhahahaha... I can't feel any better :p :p :p hehehe

~ Special thanks to ruyuan and sweewon for the unconditional help offered when I needed it the most :) ~

******Passport making officially Ended!******

Went back to KL on 5th nite itself -- 6:45pm flight, again postponed to 9:40pm as usual -- now everyone can wait ;)) Then proceeded for Taiwan trip with my bunch of friends on 7th June :)>- Came back M'sia on 12th June and back Kuching on yest (15th June).

The first 2 days of the TAiwan trip wasn't that enjoyable as it kept raining. We had to wear rain coat or use umbrella while shopping :| who'd enjoy that? But luckily the following few days it rain no more :D Another drawback would be the lengthy time spent in bus, our butts were sore and we didn't dare to drink too much water as it's hard to find toilet at some places, and the bus only stopped after approximately 2 hours of journey.

However, all in all, I still enjoy the trip --- as for me, the companion matters more than anything *wink* I treasured the time spent together with my buddies, coz we're parting our own ways after this trip, and move on with our new life, be it working, further studies or others...

M gonna start working next Monday, 18th June. Wish me luck ;) new work new life new beginning huh?!

To my beloved friends, all the best in all you guys' future undertaking. Do keep in touch and take care always!~ Remember to email /+ sms /+ call me!!! blekkk :p


No comments: