Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Vengeance

On the night before my Data Communication final, I slept for 2 hours, only.

After the exam, I took 2 separate naps, in total 3 hours, only.

At night, I tried to study for Information Theory, but I can’t input much. Kept on feeling dizzy and little headache.

Eventually, went to bed at 11:30pm and woke up at 3pm today! Gosh, it’s 15 hours ++! Sleeping for revenge LOL

But think back, the total sleeping hours in 2 days are 20 hours. So, 20 hours/2 days = 10 hours/day. Quite normal isn’t it?

Replacing the sleeping hours for the day before on the day after is very common during exams weeks. Confused with what I’m saying? Nevermind. Just go to sleep and you will get enlighten, perhaps.

I always motivate myself with this sentence whenever I feel like going to sleep: “Keep on study, you can sleep kao kao after the exam.” Yeah!

Zhou Gong blesses us!


P/s: Being under pressured and can’t get enough of sleep for almost 2 weeks now, so I’m not really the ordinary me. Still a few more tense days to go, before I go to Melaka and then back hometown for 2 months holidays. Melaka pasar malam, dim sum, Jia Jia, RSU/BBU, VJN, Char Siew Fan, friends…I’m coming!!! Waahahhahahhaha…… Ohh yeah, not to forget Kolo mee and mama’s cooking *drooling*

Btw, did I lari tajuk? Don’t care.

No comments: