Saturday, September 24, 2005

Out of our mind

Just now…err…9 to 10 pm to be precise, SweeWon let me and YingHan watched a music video clip. It’s all about “hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha…” nonstop by four little girls, while shaking their heads. In between, I reckoned there’re 2 cold jokes:

1. “Why you’re taking my toothbrush? Do you know that taking other’s toothbrush to brush teeth is very impolite?” “I didn’t brush my teeth; I’m just brushing the shoes.”

2. “I like Maths class the most.” “Why?” “Bcoz our teacher always take leaves.”

I bet those girls dunno what the hell they are “hahahhahaha” for also. In fact, while watching the video, I’m worried that when their heads are gonna shaken off accidentally.

Due to the triggers of this music video clip, the 3 of us started to singing out loud, laughing out loud at each other, talking whatever craps that were in our mind, jumping up and down….until the guard came to knock on our door and slapped us on our foot. Then for sure we’re very angry and slapped the guard back, tied her up with bed sheet and locked her in our cupboard.

K lah, am just fooling around. There was no guard wahahahhaha >:p

We then sang happily, to name but a few: Nah si gua uh ji pa ban (If I have 1 million), Ai pia cha eh yia (Struggle only can win), the “hahahhahahhhaha…”, primary school’s songs – elephant nose song/frog song, 上海滩 “浪…奔……浪…流……”, etc etc I forgot others.

Actually, it was me and Yinghan singing most of the time, coz SweeWon dunno Hokkien, and she’s too stingy to share her lovely voice >:) Just joking, she’s 斯文有礼 and still can keep her cool in such a disastrous environment, whereas me and Yinghan lost our head d :p Sorry ahh Yinghan, I didn't meant to tell the truth *sob sobb*, but I'm a good girl :"> hehe

Frankly, this is one of the good ways to release stress, esp during this deadly tensed study-exam week. I think we had in one way or another laughed out our tension feeling.

I shall take my leave for now *bow* *waves hand*

P/s: Good girl tells no lies, except some white lies, ahemmm...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rita Pushes Blogs, Rich Maps to Forefront
Hurricane Rita Pushes Blogs, Podcasts and Rich Maps to Forefront of Media's Efforts Ed Rappaport, deputy director of the National Hurricane Center, draws an arrow of projected path of Hurricane Rita as it ...

Written by Work at Home site. The best Work at Home in the world.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Adrian: Go to google or Yahoo News and search "What Is the Best Work From Home Prospect and Why?"