Wednesday, September 21, 2005

What more can I say huh?

This freaking year I’ve encountered certain new you-would-never-want-to-meet experience of staying in the girls’ hostel, which I’ve never met in the past 2 years.

Firstly, there’s someone pouring down water from the window above my floor and hit my table, my monitor near my window. I can’t move away my table coz it’s fixed. Damn it! I think that girl has a bird brain. And when the brain commands “Hey you moron, go on, go on, pour the water down from the window. Yeah, that’s the way it is, brilliant girl!”, then she would pour the water without any procrastination. Poor thing, being control by her bird brain.

Then, just now in the dawn, there’s another moron with prawn brain staying below my floor blast her speaker so loud that the whole Cyberjaya campus can hear. Sounds unbelievable? You better do. Actually the sound came up to our room window through her window. It’s some kind of video clips with Ang Moh cracking jokes that I would definitely not appreciate it in the middle of the night. So, can you imagine how loud that girl is opening her speaker?! Swee Won did go down and knocked her door, but you know, that moron’s prawn brain demanded that moron to ignore and keep on rocking with the loud sound.

Come on, why there’re increasingly so many inconsiderate humans? For god sake, please think for others lah.

P/s: Please forgive me for insulting the bird and the prawn O:-) *angelic look*

No comments: