Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Tagged

Being tagged by two piggy...Ray & SweeWon

There you go.

Three things I plan to do b4 I die:
1. Tour in Europe, New Zealand…basically around the world. I would love to play in the snow, breath the cold air, skiing, riding horse on the wide-green field etc. Ahh, I can’t imagine how wonderful would that be.
2. Buy myself a house with my own interior design and a sport’s car.
3. Be with my family and loved one.

Three things I could do:
1. Sleep no days no nights, never ever doubt me on this.
2. Clicking Minesweeper in front of the pc like nobody else business.
3. Enjoy drinking coffee anytime I like.

Three celebrity crushes (just simply pick coz no particular one):
1. Kaká
2. Rafael Nadal
3. Andy Roddick

Three often repeated words:
1. Har??
2. Wey
3. 我要睡觉。

Three phsical traits I look for in my partner/opposite sex:
1. Tall, with sporty figure is even better -- perfect *whew wit*
2. Thick and characterized eye brows, electrifying eyes. *dizzying*
3. Broad shoulder and strong arms to protect me :p
P/s: Does such guy exists for real?

Three tags to go:
1. Hanni
2. Alister
3. Francis

And the list goes on…

By the way, wana wish both my younger sisters Happy Birthday – 25th and 27th :)

2 comments:

ruiyun said...

y'know, when you're fallen in love, everything abt him will be perfect. don't ask so much questions la =P=p=P

Florinna said...

at least i can see see look look first mah, b4 i fall in love :)) hehehehe...