Sunday, December 04, 2005

Sharing moment

Owhh, it’s such a boring Saturday. Hmm…I look up side down, left and right, here and there…Think! Ohh yes! And hence I took out all the necessary “things” and photographed them.

Come come, have a look at what I’ve received for my birthday this year ;)

Ray, Swee won, Alister, Yinghan and Carol gave me Nicholas Teo’s 张栋梁 latest CD, with the title track called “只在乎你 dearly love you”. Another highlighted song is 日日夜夜 (Every Day and Night). I had a meal at The WestWood restaurant in Kuching with Swee won, Ray and Alister when they past the CD to me that night.

The CD front view
















The CD rear view

Also, alongside with the CD are two paper files printed with Nicholas’s photos, 5 cute badges and 4 posters, which were nicely placed inside an elegant pink color plastic bag.

The 5 badges



See the pink bag under the five badges? It doesn’t look good in the picture, but it certainly does in reality. Photograph can be deceiving :)





Now, let’s look at the wooden handmade comb from 谭木匠 which Hanni and other friends gave me. You know what?! This comb came exactly the right time coz my ex-comb has gone missing and another new one is a bit damaged :p




Notice the words “I like…decoration” under the comb? It’s actually the bottom part of the pink plastic bag. Am just putting the bag as a background for the wooden comb :D





One thing I’d like to highlight is that among the posters, there’s one printed with Power Rangers. I was surprised, stunned, and laughed my head off when I first opened it. Coz I’m already too old to own a Power Rangers product :p I do know that.

Next, here are pictures taken during the pre & post-birthday celebration at the TGI Friday’s, 1 Utama on 9th Sept. Why pre & post? Its bcoz our birthdays vary through August to October respectively.























6 of us cutting a big birthday cake.























6 cute little icons [they were sugar made] which were on top of the cake earlier.

L-R: The Garfield cat, tiger (mine), panda, rabbit, elephant & cow. Btw, do you notice that the Garfield's left eye is gone? ya, it's accidentally eaten =)) shhh, don't tell ohh!

Okay, lastly, I would like to dedicate a million thanks to the above mentioned friends for giving me those memorable moments and nice gifts. Appreciate it, you guys rock!

No comments: