Saturday, March 04, 2006

Frighten

Wednesday, went to take my spec after my class at 1pm, with a rented car.

After filling petrol, our car suddenly being stopped by a car of 4 or 5 Indian guys. They wore dark glasses, gold watches, spiky dyed hairs --- which we (Sweewon, Mingyih, Hanlun, Chuencheat and me) had a bad feeling about it.

Actually I’ve noticed their car following us starting from the main gate of our campus, coz I was driving slowly behind a bus but they didn’t cut off, which made me wondering. In addition, they all were wearing dark glasses, and it didn’t look quite right to me. Then, when I drove into the petrol station, they followed closely and stopped behind us. After I looked at them, they drove off to the other side of the petrol station. I felt strange why they didn’t want to fill petrol and drove there.

Right after we drove by, they straight away followed from behind. I felt eerie and ask Sweewon they all why those guys were following us. Then those guys cut off and gave hand signal asking us to stop at the road side.

One of them showed us a card and told us that “this car owner owed the bank a few months dunno what” quite fiercely. We explained that we’re renting this car and gave them the car owner’s hp. They called him and after a lengthy talk, they finally let us go with a “sorry.”

What a “sorry” to compensate our mental loss. I just felt that we’re very “soi – unlucky – bernasib sial” to encounter this 0.000001% incident.

When I reached Alamanda car park, I break a stupid record by having to take 3 parking tickets b4 I can entered successfully. And the 3rd attempt was succeeded with a close-to-get-hit by the bar and a “yeekk” sound of the tyres. As a result, all of the passengers were terrified and decided to change driver during the way back :p This is me, never fail to provide new surprises to my friends every time I’m driving ;) The 2 extra tickets are with me now, gonna give ‘em to Yeejen and Chuencheat as souvenirs, hehe.

All I can say is --- life is full of surprises which we least expect.

No comments: