Monday, March 13, 2006

Know onot?

Outside lecture hall, Sweewon stormed towards me once she spotted me and whispered something into my ear.

I said, “I know ah.” She became :O

I think she expects me to :O but to her surprise it happened the other way round *giggles*

Well, I might not know lots and lots of things, but one thing for sure is --- if I’m interested to know something, I’ll “dig” till the entrance of hell/heaven/lubang cacing until I found it *evil devil grin* >:) huhuhuahaahahahaha

Enough said, may you get what you want when you wish upon a star ;)

3 comments:

YeeJen said...

i dun know.. what is it?

Florinna said...

haha...just need to know this --> korek sampai dapat & alwez be prepared for surprises in life *wink*

Florinna said...

oOpss, i ter-slap myself :p should be "give up if korek tak dapat" :">