Friday, March 10, 2006

Reminder

About 2 weeks ago I had a 48 full-body-blood test, and Tues night the person called me explaining some important notes regarding the report outcome.

He said, “Your low-density cholesterol is abit high. So, don’t take seafood, coconut milk, animal organs etc. Drink more water, eat more vegetables, consume calcium, do exercises. Others are ok, no problem.”

First time ever in my life I have a thought that my body system is so-so-so-not-healthy. And I’m just 21 + 1 yrs old. #_# Why I feel like I’m already 44?

Yesterday afternoon went to Jalan Pasar with friends to buy components for our CanSat (can satellite) project. The roads from SK to Serdang to dunno-where (skip toll road) were jams heavily, some of us fell asleep and awoken and sleep again. It’s not a long long way, but it’s certainly a long long time – we departed around 1:15pm and reached KL at around 3:30pm.

Back here at 6pm and I was like a dead-fish, headache some more. Mayb it’s bcoz I’ve been out there for almost 12 hours, just like the day b4 yesterday. Woke up early at 7 or 8am and out until 6 or 7pm. Anyone would be exhausted no?

Conclusion --- “old”-and-unhealthy people like me are unsuitable to travel long journey ;)

2 comments:

h a n N i said...

aww~~ >:D<
no more nasi sotong ya ;)

Florinna said...

Spaghetti Seafood marinara & telur pun takda -_- sayur aje ada...