Sunday, November 05, 2006

5th Nov a Sunday

Listening to the songs I listened at home.

Using the blanket and pillow cases washed by my mom.

Wearing the jean washed by my mom.

Drinking the chinese medicine I brought back from Kuching.

You know what that means?

I miss my home. I miss Kuching.

I’ve counted that I have 57 working days and 27 off-days along my ITP. Then study for 2 weeks and go back Kuching for CNY hols. Hahahahhahaha…I can’t wait!!

I’m counting days…

My room only left me. Alone. Facing the walls. No one to talk to.

Hope everything will change for good once I start working tomorrow.

Hoping for a better day I am…

I learnt a new phrase recently “笑一笑,没烦恼”. We can change our emotion in seconds by just lifting the muscles on both sides of our lips – the smile muscles :) I read it somewhere. Try to have a smile when you’re sad, feeling down or moody; your brain will receive the signals from the muscles and change your emotion to positive thinking immediately. No harm trying right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

harloee.. where u r having ya trainning? :)

Florinna said...

hallooooo, long time no see/hear from u...Where r u workin now? or r u still enjoying life? ;)) I really scare of working life *bitting nails* thinking of how to escape it after graduation >:) btw, me training in Shah Alam, but stay in cyberjaya :))