Thursday, November 30, 2006

This shall bored you

1 month and 3 days ago, I pierced my ears. And, I actually bought a pair of plastic replacement earrings, but I forgot to take them after I paid. Ageing.

Just 3/4 recovered from flu. Got it most probably due to dehydration in air-con room.

Mum: You got drink water or not?
Me: Well, when I'm sick, I drink like mad; but when I'm not sick, I didn't. *hahaha*
Mum: You still dare to say it huh.

:p

I bring approximately 2 litres water to work when I'm having flu; other times, I bring about 500ml :))

When picking up the phone, my bad sister said:"Ma, sick people calling you...".

These few days sh and I have been working on the WML code. It's used for the WAP (access internet through handphones, PDAs etc.) pages. Quite hard. But today finally have some encouraging outcomes.

I actually have a short moment of wrong thought that today is Wednesday when I was waiting at office's downstairs together with sh. I don't know what my mind was thinking. Wander.

A little note: Email is really a nice chatting medium >:) esp during works ;))

No comments: