Friday, November 17, 2006

Too over liao lah

5:39pm, tt missed call me, signifying that she’s departing from her company. I went down around 6pm. I wait and wait and wait wait wait……

Cut the story short. In the end, I reached Cyberjaya around 8:30pm. Usually around 6:45pm I’ll be reaching my room. But today just….traffic jams extraordinarily. The most probably reason is that the Batu Tiga toll near our company was FLOODED!

On the other note, I bet most people already noticed the country’s big plan to send an astronaut into the space by tumpang-ing Russia spacecraft. This project is spending millions of RM --- contribution from rakyat.

Now, what’s the astronaut gonna do in the space? Read carefully loh…he’s going to play batu seremban, makes teh tarik and God knows what-boh-liao-things. I’m wondering, can’t he just be doing some more meaningful/worthy/valued things for Malaysia? I crack my head hard and I still see no point in all these. Hmm…Am I stupid?

Oh ya, before the program to choose the so-called Malaysia 1st astronaut was launched, how come I never saw/heard any act of government asking us – the rakyat – whether we agree with this larger-than-ever-money-wasting project? There was no poll, no voting or whatsoever. Or did I miss it?

Do we, the rakyat, only have the right to vote during election? Other time we have to remain silent, or are we actually appear invisible to the government? I’m curious.

Some articles to kill time:
True?

Malaysia

No comments: