Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Interesting rojak!

The story I'm going to tell is somewhat astonishing. Doesn't happen everyday lah k. Ride along...

Yesterday when going back, I saw a man (I assumed it's a he) driving a trailer as if he was driving a motorcycle.

Guess what? The whole trailer is left with its "vertebrate" only, i.e. no cover, no metal -- nothing. Just a wodden chair -- the driver seat. And, the driver was wearing a helmet. Can you imagine it?

The moment I saw it I was shocked, then soon enough tickled! I can't stand but just felt like burst into a mad laugh. But of course I didn't. If I'm alone, I might have done that. Sshhhhhh!:p tt was sitting beside me mah, I don't wana scare her off.

Then this morning, at the road coming out from Cyberjaya heading towards KLIA toll, we saw cows. Yes, and there're 3 big cows -- in the middle of the road (at the road divider there). The first glance, didn't thought of anything related to cows. 2nd glance, oh my god, did I see wrongly? 3 giant cows either stand and/or sit on the road. Once again, can you imagine it?

And, at the same time, there's an accident at the opposite side of the road. From my glance, I think I saw a Gen-2 being in a state of after-burnt effect. And as usual, there're policemen and traffic jam.

Then....off we go to work!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

A year before we came to MMU Cyber (we were in Alpha), apparently cows run rampant along the roads of Cyberjaya. And they disappeared when we came. One dark night at 3 A.M, I saw a bunch of them grazing by the side of the road. For 2 days I thought I saw ghosts of cows, until someone who went through Alpha FCM (thus was here to see the cows before they disappeared) told me about it.

Sheesh..Malu only.

Florinna said...

Hey thanks for dropping by :D

Hmmm..wild cows in Cyberjaya huh.
Luckily I saw them in the morning, else I might have thought the way you did :)) but quite shock also, to see them in a near distance, and on the road...they got foods to eat in Cyberjaya desert ahh? :p

Anonymous said...

Haha..my pleasure. :D

They're not wild la. There's people taking care of them, or else I bet there'll be a lot of accidents involving cow + cars. :P

Well, I think they're all fat and well fed. Now what does that tell you.... :P

Florinna said...

Got people taking care also can run to the middle of the road, wow!

Honestly, they're really huge and fat :p It tells me that they're the irresistible meals for those beef eater :)) If I got lorry maybe I'll bring them home and sell >:) wakakakkaka..

Anonymous said...

Wahaha...bring bring. I think you can get a lot of money. Unfortunately, I don't eat beef. :P

Tmr's my last day! Happy working!

Florinna said...

I sell only, didn't eat :p

Thanks, I'm very happy working :)) wahahaha. Happy holidays to you!

Cya around next next week :D