Saturday, January 20, 2007

It's been 2 years..

Today, my blog turns 2-years-old. Happy Birthday my dear blog!

Yesterday, I’m stunned by shocking news received from Sweewon. The moment I saw her email ‘Subject – I have a bad news’, I kept mumble in my heart hoping that nothing really bad happened when opening the email.

But things seem to run opposite of my wish - an ex-secondary classmate of ours had passed away in her campus, struck by lightning when walking in rain carrying an umbrella.

I’m speechless. It’s been 5 or 6 years since we graduated from secondary school and since then I hardly meet all of my ex-classmates; only a few are in contact. I just didn’t expect things would turn out this way. Ugly ain’t it? But still have to accept the fact --- like it or not, it’s a mortal life after all.

On another thing, yesterday we ate pizza in office again :O But this time around it’s Domino’s and not PizzaHut lah :p Phew!

Next week’s the last week of my ITP. Frankly, I kinda reluctant to leave. Being used to the training [initially I wana put working, but come to think of it, am I really working :)) :”> muahahhaha] environment there and not involving fyp or studies some more. 12 weeks really fly very fast, I couldn’t catch it.

I’ll miss it -- definitely.

No comments: