Saturday, January 27, 2007

Post-ITP Syndrome

I’m starting to miss my working life already. I’m so sad.

Kept thinking, how am I going to cope back to study life?

Still remember when the ITP is starting, I’m worrying bout all the possibilities that might happen. Think too much – my weakness.

But after 12 weeks working there, I can say I’m kinda attached to the company environment and people already – although we didn’t talk that much lah :)) Just being used to them. Usually it’s only me and Sharon talking in the office :”> Others talk for work, we talk for fun! Hahahahhaha, just kidding – of course we did talk for work loh. :p

Oh ya…if you’re wondering who sh is before this *who kept appearing in my itp entry :))*, the equation: sh = Sharon! Sharon, if you read this, don’t think of how to whack me ohhh muahahhaha.

Me and Sharon’s daily MUST DO routine is to drink a cup of coffee every morning and afternoon. That’s our daily dose – missed it and we’ll keep yawning. Eh Sharon, next sem (which starts this coming Mon) we should find some time to have a cup or two of coffee together loh ;) “Nescafe panas, kurang kurang kurang manis…” :)) Shouted by the mamaks when they saw the two of us coming.

Next, I would like to thank our boss, our supervisor and a programmer for helping us out these 3 months. Thanks for hiring us and teaching us all the valuable knowledge! (They may not be viewing this but I just wana say it out.) Once gain, thanks for everything! We actually bought some presents for them, haven’t give to them yet though.

Our boss is a very cool guy, but he can smile and joke too. He has an aura that makes him a born leader (I think lah). We terkejut on the first day when we’re reading newspaper and he walked in :p Meanwhile, our supervisor is a funny playful guy. He likes to tease us. Eg. When handing him our evaluation forms, he said, “Jangan risau, semua fail hehhehehhe…” The programmer, he is younger than us, but he certainly knows a whole lot more than us. He’s the one who teaches and helps us when we’re cracking our heads on the PHP codes.

Last week I’ve been staying at Sharon’s home due to some transport problems to work. Her whole family is really nice – her daddy, her mommy, her sis and her. I’m truly grateful to have met them – lovely and nice people. Sharon, pls don’t say me “yuk ma” ahh *blush*

Haven’t write my ITP report yet, even the cover also yet to be collected from the faculty office :-L

I’ve been writing this entry since a few hours ago, and I was distracted to clear my yahoo mail half-way. Hmm…I should post this up now, before I go to bath.

No comments: