Wednesday, February 07, 2007

What can I say bout this?

The past whole week I’ve been spending it wisely I can say.

I’ve watched the movie BABEL, starring Brad Pitt & Cate Blanchett.

I’ve sing-K session with yx and ry, after 3 months of sing-K ‘kaki’ shortage.

I’ve ‘cincai’-ly bought my CNY clothes, as in spot it, try it & grab it home :>
Quick & efficient muahahahahha!

I’ve my first time eating at BBQ-Plaza & also steamboat @ Shabu (not really sure bout the name).

I’ve finally went for a lil’ bit of ‘dancing’ session with my gang of friends.

Together with Mingyih, we fabricated 6 PIFAs on the first week of this semester. Feel the pressure? >:)

I’ve went to 1U with my long haven’t seen friends – Raymond, Alister & Carol’s sis, Crystal; regularly meet friends – Sweewon & Carol :))

For those emoticons used, I truly hope that you can imagine my looks in them =))

Happy imagining!

P/s: This is really a hot-chocolate-sizzling day! Forgive me, I’ve had myself possessed with this chocolate-temptation badly lately. Hmmm…yum yum yummy!

4 comments:

jesslynn said...

Halo there! Seem like you're having a fun and exciting week :p So syiok!

Florinna said...

hahahahha syok leh :> ehehe.. First week of the last sem mah, must syok kao kao... afterward we won't hav so much free time to enjoy de. Thinking of last sem makes me :( needa busy f*tut*p makes me :(( In the end we'll all become like this :((( all "ku gua" face :p

yingying said...

a picture tells a thousand words.. so share some pics lar.. >:)

anyway.. past 2 weeks were fun.. a lot.. kept me busy all day long..

and i know this coming week gonna be another "activities full" week as well.. muahahahaha

Florinna said...

I don't mind sharing PIFA pics with you one :> muahahahha...

Sure there're alot of activities coming up, me going back home mah :)) It's CNY! And, kolo mee you wait for me *drooling*