Sunday, February 11, 2007

Say something

Forgot it’s from CSI which season & which episode. Nevermind.

Quote of The Day:

Greg (in front of colleagues): All work no play makes Greg a dull boy.

Grissom (appears from nowhere): All play no work makes Greg an unemployed boy!

Woohoo!! I love it! I love Grissom! And, I love Greg! :))

If one day when you’re out and a stranger tell you something like this: “Your shoes/shirt/whatever are very beautiful.”

*Please just omit that whether it’s a girl-to-girl, girl-to-guy or guy-to-guy situation.*

What will you think? Thinking that that person is crazy? That person is trying to woo you? Or, other thought?

I’m asking this simply because yesterday when I was on an outing, I saw a girl wearing a pair of elegant shoes, and at that moment I’m really struck by an urge to tell her that her shoes look fabulous. But in the end, I didn’t. A bit regretted now.

Is this a Malaysian culture? Shy to praise others, especially strangers. I wonder.

Have a say.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw one motorist riding on a highway doing the stretching pose with both hands up.. Though its a simple 'stunt' but i still showed a thumb up sign to him when my car passed by..

Yea my mom thinks im crazy, but what can i say? i am not regret :)

p/s: motorist tershock, thinks im crazy

Florinna said...

Nice! When there're alot of people doing it then it'll become a norm and nothing strange about it.

Else, people will think: "What the hell is this guy/girl thinks he/she is doing? My shoes/stunt nice or not is non of his/her business wat! Siao!" :p

People should take the initiative to start doing it, and do it more often. After all, who doesn't feel happy when receiving praises? At least I do :))