Wednesday, February 28, 2007

The February Post

Holla! Happy Chinese New Year people!

Went back for Chinese New Year on 16th Feb, it’s the day before the New Year eve already. 7:40pm flight, but delayed. Reached Kuching nearly 10pm.

Came back Cyber on 25th Feb. Not longing to come back here, as I felt the things that need to be done are too many that they’re overloading my shoulder.

I just dislike the feelings to settle down mentally and emotionally every time the environments change, rapidly. It’s hard sometimes.

Haven’t met up with my fyp supervisor, yet. Missing in actions, again. Have to do some progress first, else don’t dare to meet him :p

Today’s the last day of Feb 2007 – 28th. Here I would like to wish three of my friends who are having their birthdays on 29th Feb (Alister), 1st March (Francis) and 5th March (cc) – Happy Birthday to You, You and You!!! May your life be filled with laughter, always! Most importantly, stay young! :>

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey.. Thanx for the wishes gurl! :)

Florinna said...

hehe..u're welcome ;)