Thursday, January 20, 2005

The Journey Begins...

A BIG "hi" to all :) Welcome to my blog...welcome to my life ;;)

How my journey of writing blog begins? Basically it’s because I wish to share certain meaningful event that I’ve gone through, and also as a way to jot down those beautiful memories in my one and only life.

Some of my ideas are generated when I was in my “Heaven of Ideas” ---- bathroom :)) Actually I’ve been thinking of writing this article a few days back, but I have to postpone it due to my Engineering Maths IV midterm exam, which was just over a few hours ago, 9pm to be exact :p

After the test we still stayed in campus, waiting for a friend to finish her meeting, and then went for supper at Serdang McD together ;) In the meantime, we’re actually watching Hong Kong drama series in one of the lecture hall, so called fully utilized the facility >:) There were a total of 17 people, heading towards McD seemed like going for gang fight B-) We had to sit at four different tables, since there were too many of us. We’ve took some pictures there. Most of the time we were chatting and time just flies without we noticing it that it’s already 12am.



17 fancheongs at McD :p

Frankly, I’ve just gotten back from McD, and I’m here writing and posting my very first article :> while drinking my 3 in 1 coffee and listening to nice songs in my Real One Player…wow,really enjoyable <:-P


Tomorrow I got morning class at 8am though :( I have to crawl up from my lovely comfortable bed again :-L Oh yeah, for your information, I am known as Sleeping Buddha among my friends, due to my passion and addiction for sleep :> So, every 8am class is torturing me actually. I have seven hours of classes in total on Thursday. Oh god, it’s gonna be just another tiring day ahead…

I’m feeling tired and sleepy already, will go to bed pretty soon. Meanwhile, watch out for my upcoming articles about World Universities Debating Championship (WUDC), which I’ll call it as Worlds from now onwards. It’s a debating event that just being held not long ago from 27th December 2004 till 4 January 2005. There are a lot of interesting stories waiting to be revealed, and photos to be uploaded :> Stay alert!


But for now, it's time to sleep...see you in dreamlands! Sleep tight, nicely and peacefully :D *Sleeping Buddha is here* nite nitezzz

No comments: