Saturday, January 29, 2005

Short Notice...

Since my last post on 25th Jan, I’ve delayed the articles’ writing about Worlds. Why? Because…I’ve been quite busy with my studies lately, as Control Theory’s midterm test is approaching. It’s on next Wednesday, 2nd Feb 2005. Wow! :O It’s been one month past since we stepped into year 2005!

Other than midterm, I’m busy doing Information Theory’s lab report also, that is to be submitted on coming Monday (31st Jan). Wondering why this semester got so many subjects ended with “Theory”??? Aren’t Engineering’s students supposed to be practical? :-S Talking about 31st Jan, I suddenly remembered I’ll be having a lab session on that day too. What a hectic life?!

Being very moody yesterday, due to all the accumulated reasons, or no reason at all? I have no idea. Just felt that even a tiny thing can get me irritated, and it seemed like the whole world had step on my foot. Sorry to friends whom I’ve offended (if any :p) with my unstable mood swings, and thanks to my friend whom had “lend ears (eyes)” upon my “bombarding” of moods. Really felt better after I’ve voice all my unsatisfactory out.

Alright, forget about those ups and downs! I’ll only continue posting articles about Worlds after my test on 2nd Feb. Till then, stay cool everyone! L-)

1 comment:

ruiyun said...

lenglui, don't worry about your report... IT1 lab report is to be submitted by Week 10. Remember? haha study for Control THeory first. And moody? kekeke stay cool yea ;) No one's meant to be in perfect condition all the time. Cheers!