Thursday, February 03, 2005

After test...

Just got back. Just now having midterm exam from 8-9pm. I found out I did wrong for a few questions already :(( Anyhow, I’m more looking forward to go home on this coming Saturday rather than worrying about my result :> No point worrying for something that you knew it’s already a fact right?!

A few days back, I’ve set a lot of things that are to be done after my test. Say for example, continue blogging :> Besides, I also have tons of clothes to wash :p Next, I have to pack my luggage as well, as I’m going back hometown. Moreover, I need plenty of sleeps!!! Being having a bit of sore throat yesterday until now, making me drinking water like a water tank 8-} I’ve even placed a big bottle of water next to my pillow when I’m sleeping. Perhaps I’ve eaten too much of chocolates, drinking too much of coffees, lack of sleeps and lack of drinking water lately :p

Since I’m out of stress now, so I'm definitely gonna enjoy myself to the fullest, straight away until the Chinese New Year, muahahhahaha >:) Currently, the most popular songs in my play list are songs from Simple Plan. Thanks to Swee Won for borrowing me their album :> For me, I think their whole album is very nice. Well, my favorites are these 3 songs: Everytime, Welcome to My Life & Perfect World. Try to catch them up if you have the chance!

Alright, gotta do what I’m planning to do already ---> wash clothes L-) Cool huh?? b-( *guess I'm out of my mind* Before that, keeping all my Control Theory’s notes away from my sight first B-)

No comments: