Sunday, February 13, 2005

BACK!

Here I am, back in Cyberjaya again. Poor us, it’s just the fifth day of the Chinese New Year, and we had to leave our lovely home already. I don’t even get the chance to attend my grandma’s birthday gathering tonight :( I want ang paos!! The more the merrier \:D/ Oopss, should be the more the better :> hehe

A brief information about the current Chinese New Year : 2005 is a Rooster year, according to the Chinese lunar calendar. The rooster represents tenacity and self-confidence. Alright, I’ll cut the “crow” about the Chinese New Year :p

Feeling very bored now. Alone in my room; both my roommates haven’t come back yet. Don’t feel like studying either. So decided to just sleep!

But before that, I wish to blog for a while, after my last article 7 days ago. I’m feeling very nice when I’m thinking, typing and posting an article. There’s plenty of satisfactory and happiness right from my heart. It’s enjoyable! *syok sendiri, paiseh :”>* After all, that’s how different individual made themselves happy, right?? To seek happiness from the simplest things --- which is easy to say, hard to do *wink*

Okay, time to sleep, good night or day guys! Stay cheerful. GoNg Xi Fa CHai! Hung Pao(s) Na Lai >:) kakakakkaka...

No comments: