Saturday, February 05, 2005

4th January 2005 : Last Day @ Check Out!

At 7 something, me and Joanne walked to Grand Seasons Hotel (GSH) to continue the T-shirt Counter, while Hanni stayed at KLI accompanied Won.

Dengz was helping out at the counter. Later, Syark, Gabe and Pam came. Then, we saw Yauheni, a debater from Russia who stayed in KLI as well.

We: “Are you coming to take your T-shirt?”
Yauheni: “Oh no, I’ve took it yesterday night. Just came here to say good bye to a friend. You borrowed your handphone to me yesterday night, remembered? (look at me)”
Me: “Oh ya right.”

Actually last night I’ve borrowed my handphone to him for texting messages, as the phone card he bought to make international calls is being rejected by the people there.

Yauheni: “I gave him this phone card (showing it to us), but he screwed me up. You can have it if you want. By the way, can I borrow a handphone to text message?”
Me: “Ya, sure.”
Yauheni: “I will pay you.”
Me: “Nevermind. It’s okay.”

Back to here. Me and Joanne requested to take a photo with him.
We: “Can we take a photo with you?”
Yauheni: “Yeah, sure. (smiling)”




(R-L): Me, Yauheni, Joanne :)

We received Won’s call, asking us to look for Mike’s sun glasses. But, we can’t find it. Won told us that Mike was so sad of losing his sun glasses. *poor thing*

Went back to KLI at noon. Joanne went back to Cyberjaya first, while me and Won sleeping like pig :p At about 3:30pm, Dengz fetched us (Francis, Hanni, Won, Kenneth and I) to Nando’s. Then, Dengz sent Kenneth to KTM.

We’re back to KLI at 5:45pm, partly because I insisted to see Mike they all right before they went back to Croatia. The airport limousine will come to KLI to fetch them at 6pm. Dengz, Francis and Won went to GSH after dropping me and Hanni at KLI.

We found Mike, Miles, Laura and Ozzy at the hotel lobby. I talked with Miles and he still kept on putting up that smiley charming face. Ozzy handed me a souvenir, and also another one for Joanne. Hanni, Won and Francis had gotten their souvenirs in the morning.

Then, Mike walked over and say farewell to me. I really really feel like hugging him, but I had no guts after all :-<
Mike: “Hi, how are you? (Shaked my hand)”
Me: “Hi, I’m fine.”
Mike: “You guys are really nice to us. Do take care okay?! (wink at me)”
Me: “Okay, same to you. (smiling) Safe journey later.”
Mike: “Do come to Croatia and we’ll be your tour guide.”
Me: “Sure.”

Why am I just giving out those short answers?! Baka neh…b-(

It’s time to really say good bye. They went downstairs and we stayed there watching their back gone into the lift. *sad sad*

No comments: