Friday, February 18, 2005

Lalalaaalalalaala…

Just now went to library with Won, after having our dinner at HB4. At first we thought that library would be very crowded, since midterm exam is around the corner. But, out of our expectation, the library was quite empty when we reached there :)>-

I started to read my Data Communications notes, while Won listened to her MP3 and studied her notes as well. We both just concentrated on our notes. Sometimes, I’ll look around at the people who were passing by, as I’m too bored of the notes :p Once in a while, we both chatted a bit.

By the time I stepped out from the library, I only managed to finish Part 1 of Chapter 1 (there are total 4 parts) :”> But I considered it as quite fast already, as I’m a well known “tortoise” among my friends, hehe…

Back to hostel at about 10pm. Then, I’m just sitting here, browsing the net. Eventually, my playlist has been added with a few nice songs, wahahhaahahha :)) So happy \:D/

But, what has been waiting ahead of me are dozens of assignments to be submitted, and not to forget, lab reports and midterm tests #:-S whew! And, all the due dates are approaching shortly, namely 25th Feb and 4th March (lab reports submissions); 26th Feb, 1st & 8th March (midterm exams); 18th & 28th Feb, 4th & 18th & 23rd March (assignments submissions). *Fainted. See stars!* 8-} God help!!

Alright, continue next time. Good night everyone! Pray for me please, thanks a million and billion :p


~ Music is the key to our heart ~

No comments: