Monday, February 28, 2005

STUPID INSECTS!!!

I hate insects! Don’t really know if I had offended these insects in my past life or what?! They just happen to bite me wherever I go :-L *frustrated*

Just now I was sitting here doing my things, suddenly a painful feeling came from my right hand, the part above my elbow. My first thought was “Shit, must be some insect bite me again!” But that insect just “run away” after biting me, leaving me searching up and down for it *ANGRY*

Even until now my hand is still in pain. The wound seems a bit greenish in the center *geli* Help!

If…I mean if --- I am the Emperor of this World, I’ll definitely ensure that all these irritating insects get what they deserved --- disappear from this lovely world of mine. Perhaps I’ll deploy some special troops to hunt them down :>

Gosh, my hand is in pain! Don’t know what kind of insect is that?!! Leaving such a big biting impact X-(

Never ever let me see it again, else I will……Here’s some suspense for you guys to figure out *grin* No prizes for those who guess it correctly though :p

No comments: