Sunday, February 27, 2005

Mr. Haze’s Visit

Yesterday morning when I woke up, I was stunned by the view outside my window --- I thought there were clouds outside my window *faint faint* It was so hazy that it looked almost white, seems like snow in winter time. I thought I had woken at other place, instead of my upper-deck’s bed in my hostel room; in heaven perhaps *touch wood* :))

When I breathed, I can smell the burning smell, heavily. It was that serious you see!! Although it’s been a few days of Mr. Haze’s visit, but today’s morning was the worst! Luckily there was a little Rain Boy to shoo some part of Mr. Haze away :p

The reason to this haze’s phenomena is due to the hundreds of hotspots in Peninsular Malaysia. These peat fires have caused the air-quality to deteriorate dramatically and weather became super duper hot and dry. *torturing* This drought has been estimated to continue till end of March, when inter-monsoon brings the long-awaited Mr. Rain :)>- Yeah, let Mr. Rain shower the “fire-ball”--- Mr. Earth!!

Hey Mr. Rain, we can’t wait any longer, faster comes in cats and dogs’ way :p


~~Relax! Steal a few private moments for deep breathing.~~

P/s: without breath in the haze =))

No comments: