Sunday, February 27, 2005

Arrival of Mr. Rain

Last night Mr. Rain have paid a sudden visit to this land of drought, without any prior notice *grin* Along his honorable arrival were his fellowship members --- Ms. Lightning and Mr. Thunder.

Those two had woken me up from my comfort dreamland with the lightning flashes and the fierce thunder roaring. As my monitor is placed beside the window, it’s easily being showered by Mr. Rain :p Thus, I had to come down from my upper deck to close the windows. The time was 4:44 in the early morning :> Wondering why I knew it exactly? It’s because I’ve had a glance at my handphone’s clock just before I continue to sleep :)) wahahaha *a little bit of insanity*

Anyhow, I’ve had a very cooling sleep. I can felt the cool wind blowing towards me. Though it’s quite freezing, but it’s obviously better than heat :D

Hopefully Mr. Rain will pay a constant visit every now and then! Do bring along the two companions of yours :>

No comments: