Sunday, March 27, 2005

Course Registration WAR

26th March 2005 --- a beautiful Saturday --- the day for Gamma Engineering students to do pre-course registration for next semester’s subjects.

I purposely crawled up from my darling bed at 8:35am, as the registration was opened at 9am. Early birdies get the worms; early students get the sui sui (beautiful) time table! *giggles*

Waiting eagerly in front of my monitor and trying n-times to login, wanna be the first as the network always get congested during registration period. Managed to login at 9am past 1 or 2 minutes, and zoomed to register for Mini Project first. This subject only open to 100 students :-S

Proceeded with other subjects, but failed to registered :-& *frustrated*

Sentences that kept on coming out from my mouth:

“Arggghhhhh….why cannot register one?”


“Ahhhh…got d got d, hahahhahahha!”

“Why I haven’t choose the tutorial class but I got it d??” “Wahahaha, this system so good one :))” *blur*

“Why this stupid network so lag one? :-L Always cannot find server. Grrrrrrr!!”

“Cannot register ahhh!!! The tutorial class full d. :(”

And the list goes on…

I’m not mumbling to myself, k?! I’m complaining to both my roommates :))
One of them was wondering why I woke up so early, this isn’t the usual me. I always sleep with unbounded time limit, and this was a raining Saturday morning, the bed is so cozy to sleep *huggies* But today was pre-course registration! You see, if i get a good schedule, it certainly promises lots of good time sleeps on next semester *grin* Yo lookahead man, lookahead!


A special thanks to Francis
a.k.a. fancheong for helping me to register a few of my subjects. He’s the one that helped me to choose the tutorial class :p Not the “superb” system! ^:)^ *bow bow* Arigatou Gazaimasta!

Most of us get the time table that we desired. Hooray! Hopefully it will go as smooth as abalone *copyrighted by Swee Won
a.k.a. 15 pig pig :p* for our more to come registrations on each successive semester.

No comments: