Monday, March 14, 2005

fyp

final year project a.k.a. fyp is the famous term among the final year students.

A little background of fyp:
Each academic year consists of 3 trimesters --- Trimester I, II & III. On final year (the 4th year for Engineering students), the fyp will be on the Tri I & III respectively, which carry a total of 10 credit hours :-& *heavy metal*

Both my current roommates are final year students :D Each and everyday I see them busy up and down; left and right. When I’m busy with my midterm exams + assignments + lab reports, they’re busy with their fyp + stuffs; when I’m busy with nothing :p, they’re still busy with fyp-ing 8-} *faint faint*

It has reached this state where when I’m going to sleep, they’re sitting at their chair (if not table? Baka neh) and when I’m awake, they’re still sitting at their chair. They didn’t sleep? Nah, they just slept-and-woke up already.

I wonder by the time I’m fyp-ing, will I be like them? Busy like hell; desperate + frustrated when cannot get the correct outcomes; tension coz scare can’t finish on time…all these are just simply torturing --- slow killing! A gunshot on the temple would probably be better :))

However, this fyp just seems far yet near to me, there’s still 1 year++ before my turn. But, never ever look down on the speed of time; time will fly with the speed of light! Still remember during Alpha I was just fooling around with my friends and now I’m almost half of my journey towards graduation. Seems like flash/power point presentation, yeah, next slide please…

What I can do now is to wish both of my seniors all the best!

P/s : Living with seniors is a fabulous experiences indeed. We can “korek” (dig) the information about lecturers/tutors/subjects etc you name it *grin*

No comments: